Where Crested Butte goes to propose.
Crested Butte Colorado's jeweler of choice.
Western Colorado bridal headquarters.
At Adjewelation Jewelry we offer our services to Crested Butte, Colorado. Namely, we have the largest selection of engagement rings on the Western Slope. If you are looking to propose, Adjewelation Jewelry can help you find the perfect ring. Maybe you need some jewelry repaired, a ring sized, or a chain fixed. We know it is hard to find someone in Crested Butte that can offer these services. So bring it to Adjewelation Jewelry, Schedule an appointment and we can even fix it while you are in town.
Here are some of our customers from Crested Butte
Robby Richardson and wife of Sport fish Colorado
We offer a clean enviroment for your first time ear piercing.
Do you have old, unwanted pieces of jewelry taking up space at home? At Adjewelation Jewelry, we will buy your jewelry and offer you the best price possible. When you use our gold buying services, you can trust that you will always receive the best offer. We do not believe in taking advantage of our customers, so fair pricing is the foundation of our Gold and Diamond Buying program. If you live on the western slope you can stop in today and get cash for all of your unwanted jewelry pieces.
Stop at our Montrose, Colorado store any time for an offer on your unwanted jewelry items. No appointment is needed when you sell with us. One of our courteous associates will be delighted to assist you. Just come into our store during normal business hours and you get an offer right on the spot. If you accept this offer you will then receive payment for your items immediately. Selling gold and other pieces of fine jewelry has never been easier.
We are open Monday through Saturday, which makes it convenient to sell all of your unwanted precious metals, diamonds, gems and more. Not only are we available to meet with you any day of the week, we also give our customers the highest offer possible. We pay top dollar as compared to national gold buying companies or even other local pop-up shops that started appearing over the last 5 years. You can trust you are getting what you deserve, because we are the gold and diamond business. Second Generation!
While it is called our Gold Buying program, it is not limited to gold. We also buy silver, sterling silver, gold fillings, gold teeth, sterling silver flatware, diamonds, precious stones, and a variety of old coins. We purchase foreign coins and platinum pieces too. We buy almost any precious metal, gem or coin that you can find, with only a few minor exceptions. We do not purchase costume jewelry, gold-filled jewelry, gold-plated jewelry or coins that state that they are a copy.
You will probably be surprised by the amount of jewelry and coins you can find at home and inside your jewelry box. There are so many items that we forget about which can sit unused for years. Free up some room and grab extra cash by stopping in to see what we can offer you for all of your unwanted pieces. If you live outside Montrose and can’t visit our showroom, you can use our convenient Gold Kit from home. Simply request a free kit online today, and it will be sent to you right away.
- Precious Gems and Diamonds
- All diamond shapes 0.50 carats and above, fine quality rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.
- Jewelry (10 Karat & Up, Any Condition)
- Bullion (Coins, Rounds, Bars, Etc.)
- Old US Coins Including Numismatic Graded Coins
- All US and foreign Bullion Coins
- Pre-1965 US Coinage and 1965-1970 Kennedy Half Dollars
- Gold Teeth/Fillings (teeth must be removed due to health concerns)
- Sterling Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Flatware
- Jewelry (Any Condition)
- Watches (Including Rolex, Cartier, Patek Phillippe, Tag Heuer, Panerai, Other Fine Swiss Brands, and All Precious Metal Watches)
- fine gold, diamond and platinum jewelry, gold bullion, coins, including numismatic coins, currency & sterling silver flatware.
WE DO NOT PURCHASE:
- Any type of costume jewelry, this includes items made by Speidel©, Monet©, Avon©, Napier©, Trifari©, Sarah Coventry©,and Swank©
- Non-precious metals or items that are gold-filled, gold or silver plated, or gold electroplated, this includes items that are stamped 1/10,1/20, GE, RGP, or HE as these are indicators items are filled or plated.
- Plated or Filled Gold
- Silver Plated Flatware
- Coins that say "Copy" on them
If you are not sure whether your item is real, please call 970-249-1007 or stop by Adjewelation Jewelry, we will be happy to check them for you.